Re: CIRCLE PHOTOS

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/21/02-01:47:00 PM Z

Temi,

In case Sam is busy, you use a lens meant for a smaller film format. With a
view camera, a normal lens meant for 4x5 when used on an 8x10 will be very
short (wide-angle) and its entire image circle will fall within the large
film's dimensions. If you figure out a way to use a lens meant for 35mm on a
medium format camera you could accomplish the same thing.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at: