CIRCLE PHOTOS

From: Temi (Temi@TemiOriginals.com)
Date: 12/21/02-01:34:28 PM Z

The basis is simply to use the entire lens coverage for the picture,
instead of just a small rectangular section of it. So the dark edges are
where the lens images start to fall off.

From: S Wang [mailto:stwang@direcTVinternet.com]

Hello Sam,
I viewed your images on the web and very much enjoyed the photos and
also the web page design. I was puzzled as to how you might have taken
these photos. When I read the above statement, I decided I needed to ask
just how these circular photos were accomplished. Just how does one go
about using the "entire lens coverage" - this is probably
self-explanatory to most but not to me.
If this procedure can be simply explained, I would sure like to give it
a try.
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Temi