"Brown" silver processes and toning

rurmonas@senet.com.au
Date: 12/23/02-02:24:52 AM Z

With alternative processes we have several which form an
image using very fine silver (VBD, Kallitype, Salted paper, etc.)
My question is, if I tone these images (gold or selenium), will I
see much difference between the different processes. So in other
words, if I find that one of the processes gives me a good result,
should I look at the others, or can I conclude that any benefit I
may get would be small ?

Thank you,

Richard

---