Re: how do real women take a leak in NYC?

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/24/02-10:16:26 AM Z

Judy wrote:

> OK Shannon, that tears it -- I'm sure you're a lovely person but you are
> not invited to my house. This is as old house (169 years to be exact) and
> our main living space has wide plank floors, with big cracks between the
> planks. It's very convenient when you don't feel like sweeping or
> vacuuming because the dirt settles into the cracks, but it is NOT OK to
> pee here, not in my book anyway.

What if I promise to aim for the cracks?

When my son was little, one of his friends went home and said to his mom,
"Will's mom pees out on the porch, and she doesn't even aim for the cracks!"
That really made me feel ashamed, so now I aim for the cracks, and I'm a
good shot now!

> Sorry about that. But maybe we can meet at Sheridan Square park. There's a
> statue of General Sheridan and I have a neat photo of a man in a cowboy
> hat and a New York t-shirt peeing through the fence. It's only about 4
> blocks away.

That's good to know. It's always hard to find a place to go in NYC.

> And PS. If Mrs. Gowin pees in the middle of the floor of an old house when
> she's not posing for the camera, I think she needs counseling.

But what if she just had to go? And Emmett just happened to be ready?

I think probably you are right: that he made her hold it till he was all
focussed and everything. Real Women have strong sphincters.

--shannon