Re: Cyanotype Blues

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 12/27/02-09:49:07 PM Z

I've had no experience with Mike Ware's Cyanotype formula, but it does sound
like an overexposure problem you're experiencing. A "15 minute exposure"
under what kind of light source? I've had good results printing cyanotype
at 5-10 minutes under BL fluorescents, onto gelatin sized/formalin hardened
Rives BFK. Maybe your "very, very thin" negatives are part of the problem?

Dave in Wyoming