Re: alternative grounds

From: Patrick Hilferty (philferty@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/04/02-03:28:25 AM Z

Ceramic supply houses, or any place that sells raw materials for glaze making. By the way, what are you doing up at this ungodly hour?

Patrick

PS: When I was an undergrad, people at school would make glazes with volcanic ash scavenged from Mount St. Helens, though I couldn't tell you if you could actually tell which volcano the glaze was made from.