Re: traveling with film

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 02/04/02-11:29:55 AM Z

Hey Tom,

I just returned from 30 hours of globe-trotting air travel so my info is
fresh.

In the US, you can still request a hand-check. That isn't to say you
might night get assaulted by those behind you who could resent anything
that slows down the process what with the additional delays and hassles
of current airline security. I had to take my shoes off four times
getting home.

Film shooters who don't insist on b/w emulsions might want to consider
shooting color neg film that could be processed on the fly and
transported home safely with no radiation concerns.

The times, they are indeed a-changing.

Dan

You said in your message...