HISTORY Re: Anderson again two

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/05/02-10:30:25 PM Z

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002, pete wrote:

> It is obvious that we are not going to agree on
> this issue, so ... let history decide!

Hi Pete,

Actually, I think we ARE going to agree... While folks have been talking
Magic Brush (and I have GOT to have one of those), I've found some very
interesting things, which I am going to share... However, and meanwhile,
please note:

"HISTORY IS MORE OR LESS BUNK..."

That's one of the more famous sayings of that great American Gum Printer,
Henry Ford.

Or let's put it this way, HISTORY has had 72 years on this issue, and
messed it up royally. In fact HISTORY isn't to be trusted out of your
sight for 15 minutes (just ask any historian).

best,

Judy