Re: commercial announcement

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/07/02-02:50:37 AM Z

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, alnovo@inwind.it wrote:

> Please, Judy, where is the index for the past issues?
> I am not able to find it in http://www.post-factory.org/
>
> Alberto

Apologies to you & others Alberto...We got stuck after Issue #5. That is,
index is roughly in shape through 5, #6 is marked up but not entered. I
think also the formatting not yet ready to go through eye of the needle of
PDF. At least, not as so far wrangled by analog persons.

However, I've been promised floppy in the mail with first 5 issues at
least roughed in, and am pretty sure I can e-mail that to anyone who wants
-- a stopgap anyway.

But shall we talk about the NYC mails? Better not. If it doesn't arrive in
a day or two, I'll have to go (ugh, above 14th street, WAY above 14th
Street) and pick it up.

Sorry...

Judy