Re: Platine has changed...for the worse

From: clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 02/07/02-07:30:28 AM Z

Dan:
You may want to try some of the 'tricks' people are using for Rives BFK. One
is the 1% oxalic acid pre-coat. This may to help with some of the 'weakness'
you are seeing in your blacks. The other thing is diluting the sensitizer
with distilled water anywhere from 50-100% to give you more liquid volume to
brush around before it sinks from sight. Those two things really make the
BFK a pretty nice paper to use for Pt/Pd, which is notorious for its
spongelike nature. Seems its worth a shot.

Clay