Re: Oleobrom

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/10/02-10:23:08 PM Z

In a message dated 2/10/02 9:42:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cactus@tritel.net writes:

<< Oleobrom could well provide more
> rewarding results for the novice than continual failures with Gum.
> Best John -Photographist and virtual

 I've found Gum to be very rewarding, with only occasional failures.
 Describe your gum printing problems. Maybe we can help?

John is not a novice or beginner. I think his comment is just a general
comment.

I think probably because he hasn't posted for a while, so some of us don't
remember him anymore, but I recognize his signon name (Grafist). He has
invented (or is using his version of) direct carbon printing.

Dave S