Re: ONE LAST LENOX

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/12/02-05:47:53 AM Z

Jeff,

I haven't seen any "bar" effects with Lenox after doing quite a bit of
printing with it in the past two weeks. I'm also confused about the
reference to the sides--the Lenox I have has one of the most obvious and
clear differences between sides of any paper I've used. You can see it or
feel it without looking. I've done all my printing on the smoother side.
Wonder how much batch to batch variation there may be?---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/