Re: Gum without glass

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 02/15/02-07:44:29 AM Z

Actually, now that I give it one more thought, if I'd thought of
sending the prints to Darryl unprotected I no doubt would have rejected
the idea, out of fear of the prints being damaged. In fact we may have
actually had that conversation at the time. I'm going to shut up now; it
seems like I'm too rushed and tired at the moment to make sense and
need a "spokesperson" like presidents have, to come after me and say
"What she really meant was..." Catch you all later,
kt