RE: Kallitype again

From: Linas Kudzma (lkudzma@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/18/02-05:48:15 PM Z

Kallitype again

Sandy,
 Thanks for providing your detailed procedure re:Kallitype. One thing occurs to me; what would happen if a Pt or Au component were included in some minor amount in the sensitizer? It seems to me that the "Satista Plus"  process described on the B&S site is really a "in-situ" Pt or Pd toned Kallitype variant. Sometime I will try your procedure with Pd or Pt added, unless you do it first.

Linas