Paper Question

From: dina Fraioli (ladyoflemon@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/18/02-11:39:10 PM Z

Hey guys just a quick question:

I have found some paper I had used for a printmaking course and I was
wondering if it would be ok or what effects it might have on van dyke browns
(or any non-silver process for that matter!)

It's a Ribas (Riebas?) BK Paper and it's a cream or off-white colour. It's
rather thick since it was used for woodcut prints. I have no idea how many
lbs it is unfortunatly.

anyone have any ideas? :)

thanks so much!

-dina