Re : Apologies and autochrome

From: Jean-Paul Gandolfo (jpgalt@infonie.fr)
Date: 02/20/02-03:14:58 AM Z

John
History of Photography is a britih periodical published by a scottish
university and only avaliable with suscription (four issues a year and very
expensive ...) The summer 1994 issue were you can
find our paper is devoted to history of colour photography (early colour and
the autochrome).
I think you could find this periodical in a good public library.
The editor is : Taylor & Francis,School of Artr History, University of saint
Andrews, Saint Andrews, KY 16 9 AD, Scotland.
Editor e-mail : gs2@st-andrews.ac.uk
Best regards from Paris

--
Jean-Paul GANDOLFO