intensification of pyrocat negative

From: Istvan Bibo (bibo969@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/20/02-04:39:42 AM Z

Hi All,

I have a few big pyrocat nagatives that are too weak for my taste. It was
probably Judy who wrote that the strongest intesification of negatives can
be attained by chrome intensifier followed by selenium toning. My question
is what happens to pyrocat stain due too this treatment. Is it removed by
the itensification? Does stain inhibit the work of the intensifiers? Are
there any pitfalls in this procedure?

Best

Istvan