PFJ Delivery was Re: on the contrary....Re: VDB formulas

CCBaggett@aol.com
Date: 02/22/02-05:12:17 PM Z

Don/Judy,
    I received my copy yesterday down here in Maryland :-). I also received
my copy of the Collodion Journal which, sadly, is the last issue. Scully and
Osterman, as does Judy, deserve our deepest appreciation. Putting out a
regular publication like these is a herculean task. Thanks to all!
Cheers,
Charlie Baggett

In a message dated 2/22/02 11:10:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dsbryant@telocity.com writes:

<< Judy,

> Meanwhile, as it happens I have a rant in current P-F

 So has the current P-F shipped? You keep teasing us as though it has, but if
it has I haven't seen hide nor hair of my issue.

 Thanks,

 Don Bryant