Re: Focus on imaging-Birmingham, UK

From: julian smart (julian@jsmart.fslife.co.uk)
Date: 02/23/02-04:30:39 PM Z

 Hello Dave,
thanks for the interest.
I haven't got round to finishing my web site yet- it's only been 2 years in
the planning. Too many prints to make, I guess!
Anyway, I do have some pictures on the Cyanotypes.com site if you are
interested. I don't think they represent my best work, as that has been
done from other people's originals, and the site owner would only allow my
own personal work to appear.
Cheers :~)