Re: What is "Good Photography"?

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/25/02-11:32:04 PM Z

The Chicago show at Navy Pier has included more and more photography over the
past few years.... though I am afraid that there were a lot of those
humongous color prints that for me had not interesting content.... There was
a great little gallery from New York that showed a lot of black and white
photography from this past century.

It is a huge show also... great fun to see such a variety of works.... some
wonderful... some leave me shaking my head.... some you sort of felt sorry
for the gallery people sitting there with an embarrassed look....

Mark Nelson