RE: fractal

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 02/27/02-11:30:17 PM Z

Judy,

FWIW-up to 16x20 (and probably beyond, IMHO) Genuine Fractals WILL pay for
itself quickly in time saved vs. bi-cubic at its best. If, however, you
would prefer to scrub floors, I'll pay for your ticket to Texas and feed you
very well. ;~>

And, really, the Genuine Fractals interface is a breeze. The learning curve
is a flat line. There is no complexity here.

As for the public PS question: film, converted to digital, and back to film
negative, is the hands-down winner. Who could possibly argue with that?
(I'll bet we find out!)

Regards,
John
(Oh-and the check's in the mail.