Re: Albumen - How Archival

From: Gregory Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 08/28/56-03:50:54 AM Z

It would be safe in my opinion to say that:
Photo as in any media there are different levels of
skill among practitioners, that being said - magnify
the amount of improperly produced stabilized imagery by many factors
as you move backwards into time.....noting that even the best imagers
where likely producing individual images that in no way stood the
test of time. What one sees at this time (year 2002) is a rather limited
overview
of the the grander picture. Ask me how I know, I've been there.
In my dreams. (Or are they nightmares) realize the words you use now
maybe read by yourself 10,000 years from now.

Consider that and laugh, after all its the only thing left,