Re: Does anyone know anything about...CHEM CO?

From: Bob and Carla (bb333@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/18/02-09:19:06 PM Z

Chemco was a manufacturer of Graphic Arts (litho) materials and
chemistry than serves printing companies and especially,
newspapers.....they may have been bought out as many were, by bigger
companies like DuPont or Agfa-Gaevert. Try checking with a company in
your area that sells supplies
to printing companies.
Robert