Re: PT/PD temp/humidity

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 01/18/02-11:37:00 PM Z

Nick, When it got cold in my darkroom in Taos I would see some problems
with grain. It made a fine B&W paper storage facility but not so
comfortable a work place. I would get into the habit of turning on the heat
in my darkroom after the fire for the living room and coffee. The type of
heat can also influence the RH of the room quite a bit so get it warm and
let it stabilize. It may not be totally required but it did make for a nice
routine.

EJ Neilsen

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography