Re: PT/PD temp/humidity

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/21/02-07:32:54 AM Z

Jeffrey,

Have a workshop student coming in today so I won't subject him to
experiments, but later in the week I'll see what happens at 60F
temperatures. BTW, coating at that temperature I figure you _must_ be
warming your metal solutions to keep them fully dissolved, and that in turn
makes you wonder about the actual temperature at the paper surface, or a
sudden drop in temp as the solution hits the relatively cool paper...

---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at: