Computer-GRAFIX 2/side matte

From: Kees Brandenburg (info@co-web.org)
Date: 01/22/02-04:05:05 AM Z

John,
Yes.... please tell us about your negative making workflow with
Computer-GRAFIX 2/side matte and epson/piezo. What problems did you
have with Pictorico?
Do you have some more information on this Computer-GRAFIX stuff. Who
is the manufacturer - is there online documentation on this product?
Availability in Europe?

Kees