Re: help

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/24/02-11:29:42 AM Z

Tillman,

This is apparantly only one of several problems that recur with the
"flourescent white" version of Crane 90# cover. Cranes knows about the
trouble (as of conversations I had with them a year or more ago) from their
support line and strongly recommends against using this paper for platinum
printing--"natural white" works well, the whiter white does not. When I
tried it, the paper was erratic, producing first a good print and then a
harsh and gritty one next try. Don't recall if I encountered bleeding with
it. You sure that in the past you've been using an other-than-natural-white
90# Cover with consistent results?---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/