Re: help

From: clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 01/24/02-05:21:26 PM Z

Judy wrote:

>Here's a thought -- instead of raising the bridge, maybe lower the river?
>I often coat with a mask, a thin material with self stick on it, or
>various kinds of painter's or drafting tape made even LESS sticky (by
>pressing onto something first), so solution won't go under but won't
>abrade the paper.
>
>Could be a lot less trouble than the above, maybe.
>
>Judy

This certainly will help, but I still have had bleeding from maximum black
areas of a print into the masked area. I already mask as you described, only
I leave a small black area outside the negative to register the gum layer I
sometimes add. This black area will sometimes bleed into the print as well.

Clay