Re: help

From: Tillman Crane (tillman@tillmancrane.com)
Date: 01/24/02-03:10:38 PM Z

Sandy, Carl, Judy and Clay and any one else,

I will try both all three ideas, clearing face down, one shot
development, and tape. I did try to tape method but the tape stuck to
strongly to the paper. I'll try it with more sticky removed. sandy,
can the one shot development be used with old developer? Clay I
always wash the print before clearing and I see the residual metal
moving out. I use the hose to wash it away and it doesn't appear in
the clearing bath or when I put it on the screens. I only see it when
its dry.

Lastly, anybody want to buy 200 sheet of cranes cover bright white??

The natural is very yellow to my eye.

I'll try these ideas when i get back next week.
tillman