Re: help

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/24/02-02:46:10 PM Z

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, clay wrote:
> exposure. What I have done to cure this is face-down clearing, 1st bath in
> disodium EDTA, 2nd and 3rd in HCA, and at least 30 minutes of washing after
> all clearing baths. Then I hang the print from at least two different
> directions for about 10 minutes BEFORE throwing it on a drying rack. I
> haven't had problems since doing this. I also filter the developer through a
> coffee filter every once in a while.

Here's a thought -- instead of raising the bridge, maybe lower the river?
I often coat with a mask, a thin material with self stick on it, or
various kinds of painter's or drafting tape made even LESS sticky (by
pressing onto something first), so solution won't go under but won't
abrade the paper.

Could be a lot less trouble than the above, maybe.

Judy