Pyro POP

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (PunctumStudios@netc.pt)
Date: 01/25/02-02:06:36 PM Z

Hi all,

Does someone have experience in printing Pyro negatives with Centennial POP
?
My experience says that a pyro negative perfectely matched for platinum
does not have enough contrast for POP , unless if I print it with a low
level light source for very long times (12hrs to 24 hrs) to increase
contrast.
I can not quantify the pyro negatives contrast because I do not own a
colour densitometer.

The idea is to produce PYRO negatives for silver printing with VC paper ,
Pt/Pd and POP.

Thanks

Manuel Gomes Teixeira
Punctum Studios