Re: Na2PtCl6

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/25/02-07:03:19 PM Z

Clay,

That may depend on paper. With Platine, the contrast is slightly higher and
the color picks up a hint of purple--in fact, it looks a lot like a standard
palladium print on Platine to which a mimimal amount of platinum has been
added. I'm planning to see what it does on Lenox.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/