Re: Platinum -- PO vs. DO

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 01/26/02-06:09:31 AM Z

Paul Giblin wrote:
> I do not full understand the distinction between
> the developing out platinum process and the
> printing out platinum process ...

Please feel free to check out my guide to Pt/Pd printing from the link
below. The answer can be both the same or different. The processes are
very similar with each allowing further variations to produce
differences in the print. It can be thought of as similar to using
various papers.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/