Re: help

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 01/26/02-06:15:52 AM Z

Tillman Crane wrote:
> ...When I bought new paper all of a sudden i couldn't get clean white
> borders. metal from the image bed into the white area.
> the bleeding continues when I add fresh developer to the
> old developer.
> any ideas?

"Bleeding" and lack of clearing are two different things. There is much
information on clearing in my guide (from link below). "Bleeding" can
be the result of several things, such as too much excess metal salts for
the sensitizer used or excessive amounts of an additive to the coating
mixture such as EDTA.

"Bleeding" is typically able to be removed with proper clearing.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/