Re: Acrylic Spay - protecting digital/inkjet images

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 01/28/02-11:39:39 AM Z

John, I would very much appreciate your participation. What printer/inks
are you using? What's with the new Pictorico - clay surface? Recall that
the Epson Back Light Film has a clay surface that blocks UV.

Since you will the Pictorico have I could email you the curve and the
stepwedge and workflow/setup instructions. Might be better to use the stuff
I am using though - for the sake of consistancy.

The image prints on 2.5X8 so one could conceivably get 4 tests from a single
8.5X11 - I simply have made a custom paper size that is 2.5X8.5 and the
printer prints right on the edge of the paper/film.

How would you like to proceed?

If I need to mail you something, pass along your address.

Many thanks,

Nick