Re: Paper again.

From: Wendy Gollihue (wgolli@flash.net)
Date: 01/29/02-06:23:46 PM Z

Jeff,

I'd love to hear from you about the Lenox. Carl and others mentioned that
paper after I had entered my order.

And thanks for that tip about Rives. After my trials today with it, that
was my conclusion. But I also did not like the amount of sensitizer that it
absorbed. I believe that would be an even greater amount needed with a
brush. I'm not really sold on that paper at all when i experience such ease
and beauty with others.

I forgot to say that I am using only palladium at this point. I am
minimizing as many variables as I possibly can. I used Potassium oxalate
for dev. and citric acid for clearing. Once I settle with a choice or two
of papers I want to experiment with my developer. I have some ammonium
citrate that I would like to try.

Thanks,
Wendy (TX)