Re: Paper again.

From: Kerik Kouklis (kerik@kerik.com)
Date: 01/29/02-06:52:36 PM Z

Wendy,

> And thanks for that tip about Rives. After my trials today with it, that
> was my conclusion. But I also did not like the amount of sensitizer that it
> absorbed.

For BFK, try diluting the sensitizer with water to get more volume. Up
to a 1:1 ratio of distilled water to sensitizer (ferric + palladium).
BTW, which BFK are you using? There is a 250 gsm version and a 280 gsm
version. The 280 works beautifully for gum over platinum or strait
platinum. Although, like with may papers, this is somewhat
batch-dependent. I've heard reports from reliable sources of "bad"
batches of BFK around recently.

Kerik
www.Kerik.com