RE: crispy microdetails on print

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 07/01/02-07:10:15 AM Z

Thank you Carl. I am already using FP4+ sheet films processed in pyro
with a maximum Optical Density of 2.2. I also sometimes use Gevatone
N31p processed with extreme Dmax of 2.8
As I work with pure Pd, I can afford such extreme contrasts. However I
think a Dmax of 2.8 is too much.
Maybe the famous Buxton paper will give a better result then the Arches
Pt I am currently using.

Philippe