crispy microdetails on print

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 07/01/02-05:14:38 AM Z

Hi Folks,

I am currently printing in pure palladium on Arches Pt. I am quite
satisfied. However, I would like to increase the microdetails on my
print. I guess that I could achieve it by an additional sizing of the
paper with gelatin.
Any experience to share on concentrations etc ? .... and if possible a
straight forward simple method. As one says, Keep it simple ...

Thanks,

Philippe