Re: Torinoko Gampi and Washing Question Pt/Pd.

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 07/01/02-08:41:28 AM Z

Halvor and All: I got some "Gampi" from Kinsella and I've had a very hard
time with it. Just can't get a clean print. VERY hard to coat. It's
brownish -- paper bag color, really -- and dries to a lovely old parchment
look. But I can't get even coating. Image comes out mottled, uneven, etc.
I used about as much pt/pd on it as I could bear, then put it aside. Would
love a suggestion or two. -jb