Re: crispy microdetails on print

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/02/02-12:57:24 AM Z

Hi alejandro,

You can find this paper at "le comptoir du papier" rue quincampoix near
Beaubourg in the heart of Paris. They sell kozo, gampi and other oriental
made paper. I use it sized or unsized the sizing give a little more
brillance compare to the unsized . the tricky thing is the coating, you
will need some more water in your sensitizer but don't put too much
sensitizer or it a lot will keep on the paper and not in. These paper are
near from the 30-60gsm . The there are other japanese paper around the
200gsm.

>From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro <alhr@wanadoo.fr>
>Hi Nze:
>Where can I find these paper in Paris? Do you have to sized the Kozo paper?

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com