Re: crispy microdetails on print

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/02/02-01:52:22 AM Z

Alejandro,

I will leave Paris to my new house in Normandy on the 16th of july. I will
be pleased to meet you before this date. But We'd better wrote about it
off-list.

I will also be pleased to know if there are some alt printer in this region
of France which are on the list, I will appreciate to met them.

>From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro <alhr@wanadoo.fr>
>Hi Christian:
>Thanks. Maybe we should get together one of these days for coffee.
>Regards,
>Alejandro

Amicalement

Nzé Christian