Re: Gum over Kallitype with Pyro negative

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 07/02/02-11:48:36 AM Z

I've posted a couple of test prints at the Bostick & Sullivan forum
which show what I'm talking about with spectral density and gum. The
test prints relate only to digital spectral density negatives, not to
pyro negatives, but the issues are similar at least if not the same. I
put it under Coffee House since everything posted to the Alt-Photo
conference bounces back over here. It's there, for whatever it's worth
to anyone; I get the feeling that maybe I'm the only one for whom this
is an interesting question.
Katharine Thayer