RE: Gum over Kallitype with Pyro negative

From: Larry Roohr (lrryr@attbi.com)
Date: 07/03/02-07:36:09 AM Z

One other advantage to digital inkjet neg's may be (haven't tried this yet)
that you could make a careful horizontal and vertical measurement of your
paper, perhaps on well placed registration marks, resize the negative and
print one out in a matter of minutes, make your exposure and go. Sounds too
easy, doesn't it.

Larry