Re: Gum over Kallitype with Pyro negative

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 07/03/02-07:59:32 AM Z

I guess it depends on how you define "perfect register"! For my work, I can
do an 8x10 inch (about your 18x24cm) "free", but 11x14 inch and bigger I
like to do attached to a board (usually plex). You can read Richards writeup
on his B&S site, I just use a simpler version of his (no pins, aligned
visually).

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com