Re: Large format conf. ABQ and gum prints

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 07/08/02-12:20:30 PM Z

Having seen Stuart's and Klimek's gums I have to agree with Jeff here--they
look not like cibas but they look like they have a depth and a gloss that
does not approximate a color photo but is juicy and three dimensional. I'm
trying to search for descriptive words to convey the effect but it is
hard--maybe like this: if you melted a bunch of jujubes or jujyfruit candy
and let them ooze on the paper, that is what they approximate...edible and
chewy.
Chris
PS Don Bryant if you are reading this, email me off list. I have lost your
email address and I have a question for you. Plus, you saw Melvin's prints
too, and I bet you could come up with another description.