Re: Sudre's mordancage-Nze Christian's post

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/09/02-10:44:36 AM Z

also... <A HREF="http://www.opalenik.com/">Elizabeth Opalenik - photographic
artist - Phot…</A>

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 7/9/02 10:38:00 AM, zphoto@montana.net writes:

<< Last question: I have searched for any and all names of people
working

with mordancage and was wondering if any were on the list: M.C Brehant,

Denis Brihat, M N Leroy, P L Martin, anyone from Helios, Don Upp, Craig

Stevens, Craig's ex-wife, Martin Becka, Henk Thijs, Chris Pinchbeck, are

some of the names that came up. I have, off list, emailed 4 or 5 to try and

communicate but they did not email back--maybe they considered me a

mordancage groupie. I just really would like to get the process info all in

one place, better than I have done already. There are also two articles I

don't have access to (altho I have access to the Marriage formula): Alan

McFaden's article quoted by Peter Marshall and the British Journal of

Photography, April 21 1944 quoted by Judy Seigel. >>