Re: Sudre's mordancage-Nze Christian's post

From: Breukel, C (HKG) (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 07/10/02-08:47:33 AM Z

"Christina Z. Anderson" wrote:

> Thank you Cor!!!! I remember this one, but never came up with it in my
> search on the alt list, and now I know why! Can you send me the pure silver
> archive URL, because I have that info, if I do, back in MT and I am in MN

..not sure wat MT and MN mean, guess states, but the archives should be
at: http://www.tundraware.com/pure-silver, although from my place this
link seems to be dead..

> for the summer. Also, where did you get the dyes?

..left cupboard, upper shelf..that is: in our lab, were I work..;-)..
(that is: maybe at the places you teach there is maybe a histology, or
chemistry lab? You might ask for some, you'll need very small
quantities)..

Should you ever happen to visit Holland, I can give you some..

Good luck,

Cor