RE: Powerful UV point source

From: Leyba, Matt (MLeyba@Denverpost.com)
Date: 07/11/02-12:33:29 PM Z

When I was searching around town for a UV source, I went into a local "grow
store" and asked for a light with the highest UV output available. He went
on to explain that grow lights were optimized to actually cut down on some
UV because plants could get burned just like people do in the sun. I don't
know if what he said is true or not? I passed on the grow light and picked
up a 1000W Metal Halide at Grainger. I think it was about $200 with a bulb.
I average 3min exposures with pd/pt.

mateo leyba