Re: Hardened Gum reversible?

From: Breukel, C (HKG) (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 07/17/02-12:47:43 AM Z

Katherine and Judy,

Thanks for the clear answers on my question on hardened gum layers.
I seem to recall (I have no acces to my papers and books right now),
that to clear the highlights, when finished printing your final (?) gum
layer, one can clear your print in sodium bisulphite. Or was this
intended to clear (if present) possible dichromate stain?

Thanks,

Cor